Classic one piece swimsuits and mix and match bikini sets. Pattern features athletic elements, four variations and includes detailed instructions to guide the sewer through swimsuit construction techniques.
View A is a one piece swimsuit with low scoop back, shelf bra and ties at the back. View B is a one piece swimsuit with high scoop back. View C is a bikini top and a low rise bikini bottom. View D is an athletic inspired bikini top and high waisted bikini bottom with wide waistband. All versions are able to be fully lined.
Skill Level: Novice
Recommended Fabric: Swim fabric (polyamide or lycra). Swim fabric with at least 50% stretch and good recovery. To test for stretch percentage, use ruler provided on back of pattern envelope. Please also refer to booklet section within pattern envelope for guide on Swimwear Fabric.
- 1/4" (6mm) wide swim elastic (all views). Please refer to booklet section for guide on Swimwear Elastic
- 1/2" (13mm) wide swim elastic (View A). Please refer to booklet section for guide on Swimwear Elastic
- 1" (25mm) wide swim elastic (View D). Please refer to booklet section for guide on Swimwear Elastic
- Optional: Swimsuit lining
- Optional View A shelf bra: Powermesh
- Optional: Foam cups
Measurements & Fabric Requirements:
Measurements: Please refer to images for measurement table
Fabric requirements: 150 cm (60″) wide fabric: View A, 1 m (1 1/8 yd) // View B, 1 m (1 1/8 yd) // View C, 0.6 m (5/8 yd) // View D, 0.7 m (3/4 yd).